The satisfaction of eating a well-cooked dish completely fulfills the mouths and heart of people. However, not everyone can cook meals efficiently and many flocks to platforms like YouTube and other websites to get information about recipes and tips on cooking.
Zoom is one of the highly-used video conferencing apps utilized by millions of individuals and corporate companies every day. It offers various solutions like Zoom Phone, Zoom Cloud, Zoom Webinar, Live Chat, and access to a marketplace filled with different applications.
Entrepreneurs can come out with an innovative idea and disrupt the market successfully by combining the important habit of cooking along with Zoom. They can hire expert cooks and cuisine specialists to conduct personalized cooking classes and sessions for the users.
They can join hands with a knowledgeable app development company for developing a Zoom clone for cooking classes soon. The Zoom clone script contains well-operating Android and iOS apps for the users and cooks, a state-of-the-art web panel, and an advanced admin dashboard.
How does a video conferencing app like Zoom work for chefs?
- The chefs register on the Zoom clone app by submitting the required information like email address and phone number.
- The users who wish to attend the cooking classes will create their profiles on the Zoom clone script.
- The cooks create a video meeting link and share it with the interested attendees.
- The users enter the details of the video meeting on the Zoom clone for cooking classes.
- The chefs start their session by live-streaming the preparation of a dish. They will also share tips on the ingredients to use and the different techniques to follow.
- The users can get their doubts and queries satisfied by asking questions at the end of each cooking session.
- A better experience can be ensured if the users start cooking their food items by following the instructions of the chefs on a real-time basis.
- The online meeting on the video conferencing app like Zoom is completed successfully.
- The users can rate the quality of their experience on a scale of 1-5 and also share feedback about the professionalism of the cooks.
What are the advantages for users by using a Zoom clone for cooking class?
- They can attend the live cooking sessions either individually or as a group.
- Meeting the famous chefs face-to-face is close to impossible. However, a video conferencing app like Zoom offers users a golden opportunity of attending cooking classes of the top cooks of the world.
- A high level of interaction is ensured for the users through Question and Answer sessions directly with the chefs.
- A personal experience is assured as the users can book cooking classes for their favourite cuisines.
- 24×7 access to different cooks is available for the users and they just need a device and Internet connectivity to attend the cooking sessions.
- People can learn to specialize in cooking different types of dishes like cakes, pasta, pizza, Italian cuisine, and Japanese food with ease.
How can entrepreneurs capture the market by launching a Zoom clone app for cooking?
Cooking sessions for kids – Aspiring children who love to spend more time in the kitchen can be offered flexible cooking classes on the Zoom clone script. The kids can be attracted by teaching them how to make their own biscuits, chocolates, cookies, muffins, and other snacks. The rates can be charged depending on the skills of the chef and the total duration of each session.
Cooking classes for homemakers – The homemakers can easily grow their cooking prowess by trying out new dishes and recipes. Over a period, they can become a specialist in cooking different kinds of food items.
Cooking programs for college students – The ambitious students planning to get a job in the Food and Beverage (F&B) industry in the future can be offered certificate programs and degrees for attending cooking sessions with well-known chefs. This enhances their employment prospects to a great extent.
Cooking sessions for working professionals – The employees of different corporate companies lead a very busy life and hardly have time to cook their own dishes. They mostly eat out in hotels or order dishes through food delivery apps. However, they can learn the basics of cooking and make simple DIY food items by using the Zoom clone app for attending cooking classes with instructions being given by expert chefs. This will make them independent and they can cook on their own without relying on anyone’s assistance and help in the future.
The latest trends in cooking that entrepreneurs must watch out for are
Plant-based Foods – “Go Green” is the motto of different plant-based food items. It is mostly consumed by customers who are 100% vegans as they want a high level of protein in their diets.
Take and Bake Kits – It acts as a viable alternative for those users who do not prefer to visit bakeries. Customized kits will be provided with ready-made ingredients to make burgers, cakes, pizzas, and sandwiches in no time.
DIY Dough – Dough is one of the important elements of bread. It can be made by users themselves by getting useful tips from the chefs. They can do it with the help of flour, salt, and water. It can be utilized to create bread, toast and pizzas in no time.
Healthy Cocktails – More fruit-based low-calorie cocktails are emerging in the market in recent times. It can be easily made by people at their homes by using fruits, sugar, and ice. These healthy cocktails are completely alcohol-free.
The dynamics of cooking have changed drastically due to the entry of virtual classes and sessions powered by a video conferencing app like Zoom. This reflects the “Cook at Home” and “Eat at Home” culture without the need for people to venture out. Entrepreneurs can take full advantage of this booming and scalable trend by partnering with a reputed app development company now for building a Zoom clone app for organizing cooking classes soon.