You will get better results and response from your email marketing campaigns if you create and follow more dynamic strategies. One of the best ways to create a dynamic set of email messages is by using Instagram content in your emails.
Using Instagram content in your mails will enable you to:
- Create a more customized web feed
- Connect and align your Instagram content and emails in a much better way
- Display the latest Instagram pictures, videos, captions, and others more dynamically
All you have to do is set up a personalized web feed correctly with your Instagram business account that will help you to pull all necessary Instagram and web data into the emails for your campaign.
Just make sure that when you create your custom web feed with Instagram, you keep it safe and secure. Follow the best practices to generate more responsive emails. Also, make sure that you use a proper URL in the end to create the best and most effective custom web feed.
Use the power of content and contest
You will also get high returns on your email marketing effort if you make the most of the content on Instagram. The primary objective of combining social media channels and email marketing campaigns is to get more customers in the most artistic way. This is a delicate approach that will need professional social media and email, marketing teams. This will ensure that:
- The content and the strategies are perfectly aligned and
- The channel does not function in a silo.
This is because the Instagram channel will create a higher rate of mobile engagement, and the emails will have a more dedicated and direct touch.
The primary reason for choosing an Instagram channel over the others is that it is the fastest-growing social channel today. It has a higher potential in comparison to other channels like:
- LinkedIn and
When you have your content ready, you will now need to get more engagement through contests. This is a useful approach that will help you to integrate social channels and email marketing in real-time. All you have to do is:
- Build an automated feed to create a contest
- Use the latest Instagram photos
- Promoting the contest with proper and powerful hashtags to your subscriber base and
- Give a personal touch for better and higher engagement.
When you use the newest social content in your emails, it will act as an exciting invitation for the users.
Add dynamism to emails
It is only when you add dynamism to your emails; you will be able to create more effective social media live feeds. A dynamic and customized set of emails will help you to:
- Enhance the life of the template
- Ensure that you provide a better user experience
- Create higher and better brand awareness and
- Raise the engagement on a set of diverse marketing channels.
The good thing is that you may not even have to buy real Instagram likes to gain more followers or higher SEO.
Comparing different dynamics
When it comes to integration, you will need to compare different dynamics so that you can choose the best method and approach.
- It is only a proper integration that will ensure a better and adequate synchronization of contact data.
- It will also allow you to automate the sales activity.
In addition to that, you will be able to post your Instagram updates automatically, and you will be able to do much more with the integration. This integration will allow you to add new leads, new contacts, and followers on Instagram into your dynamic marketing efforts.
All this will raise your chances to gain more subscribers to your email list and newsletters. Apart from that, you will be able to manage your workflows automatically in a much better way using all other useful apps.
Creating dynamic ads
Recently, Facebook has announced a large number of updates, such as the Audience Network. These updates and features will help marketers and advertisers to find new and better ways to reach out to more people as well as drive more sales.
- These updates will play a significant role in promoting the product as well as the brand both across desktop and mobile.
- These updates will increase the functionality of your ads, making it more dynamic and result-driven.
In short, these features and updates will add the advanced capability to reach out to your custom audience right from your website.
The good thing about these features is that it will help you to identify the visitors of high quality and connect with them. It will be easier for you to stick to and reflect your commitment towards your customers and stay more relevant with your emails and messages.
This new targeting feature will help you to know about different metrics that will help you to make your emails more result-driven and productive. These are:
- The number of times a user visits your site and performs a particular action
- The amount of time spent by the user while exploring your website
- A series of dynamic dates that will show the level of interest in the users
- The aggregated values of users across all devices such as Android, iOS, desktop, and several mobile devices.
Lastly, these new ad formats will push your customers closer to the bottom of the sales funnel. When you extend Dynamic Ads to Instagram, you will get people who will spend much time on your account.
Implementing live feed
Even if you have the most reliable email marketing plan, it may not be able to drive sales and conversions to the extent to which email and Instagram marketing integration would. This integration is the most effective and productive application of omnichannel marketing.
You can integrate these two by merely adding a social media icon at the footer of the emails. This will encourage your subscribers to interact with you across all different social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
There are different software programs and tools that will help you to create better live feeds. Just make sure that you choose the right one according to your business needs.