KTM is one of the leading sports bikes famous for their sturdy & muscular motorbike builds. Founded in 1934 by an Austrian engineer, Johann (Hans) Trunkenpolz, KTM is an Austrian motorcycle company which specializes in sports bikes.
KTM and Bajaj Auto of India entered into a technological partnership in 2007 with Bajaj acquiring a 14.5% stake. the KTM DUKE 200 backs a mighty punch. An out-and-out street prowling brawler, the 200 Duke is the most affordable KTM you could lay your hands on.
Top reasons why the Duke 200 is a great bike:
- Premium underpinnings: The Duke gets the high-spec foundation in the form of a lightweight frame, an aluminium swingarm and premium suspensions like White Power upside-down fork and mono-shock.
- Most powerful 200cc bike: The KTM 200 Duke’s 199.5cc liquid-cooled and fuel-injected motor make 25PS and 19.5Nm of torque. The KTM 200 Duke quickly reaches 100kmph and has the best speed of 136kmph.
- Premium handler: The sharp steering dynamics and the premium suspension components makes the KTM Duke 200 an agile handler. It makes turning in quicker and provides fantastic leaning angles on the racetrack.
- Informative Console: The 200 Duke has a digital equipped instrument console with every tiny bit of detail the riders would need on their journey. The display is compact and full of information.
- Efficient & Effective Mileage: The KTM 200 Duke is claimed to return a mileage of more than 30 km/l. KTM 200 Duke will save a hefty amount of petrol in the long term over the 250 Duke.
- Stunning Looks: The KTM 390 Super Duke is one of the fastest and stunning superbikes in the world. The KTM 200 Duke inherits the same features from the 390. So it is evident that the design will be alluring & eye-catching.
KTM Bikes Price List
|Types of KTM Duke||Approximate Value|
|KTM 200 Duke||₹1.76 lakhs – ₹1.79 lakhs|
|KTM 250 Duke||₹2.05 lakhs – ₹2.11 lakhs|
|KTM 390 Duke||₹2.51 lakhs – ₹3.04 lakhs|
Note: The price may vary depending on the region, model & specs.
KTM 200 Duke Specs At A Glance
- Displacement: 199.5 cc
- Power: 25 HP @ 10,000 rpm
- Torque: 19.2 NM @ 8,000 rpm
- No. of Cylinders: 1
- No. of Gears: 6
- Seat Height: 810 mm
- Ground Clearance: 165 mm
- Kerb/Wet Weight: 148 kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 10.2 litres
- Top Speed: 138 kph (Approx.)
- Mileage: 30-40 kmpl (Approx.)
Two Wheeler Loan To Buy The KTM Duke 200
Lenders such as Bajaj auto finance make it easy for aspiring bike owners to get a two-wheeler loan. This loan, without putting a dent on your budget, can help you buy a bike of your choice. The length for EMIs ranges from 1 to 3 years also offering the option of pre-closure of the loan by paying the full amount with some pre-payment charges.
Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility
- The minimum age of the applicant should be at least 18 years. 65 years is the maximum age limit.
- To show residential stability, the applicant should have resided in the same house for at least one year.
- The applicant should have a stable job for at least one year or self-employed with IT returns of two years.
- The loan applicant should have a good CIBIL score with credit bureaus.
- It is necessary for the applicant to have a permanent telephone number and possess KYC and other required documents.
The KTM Duke 200 offers incredible features for its price range. A loan from top lenders like Bajaj Auto Finance ensures that you do not have to spend a lump sum & drain your savings to own your dream bike.