Hiring a personal driver along with the vehicle always seems to be a convenient option, especially in the Emirates. Though there are numerous online and offline taxi services, considering them as an option might burn a hole in your pocket. Hiring a driver with a vehicle always comes cheap compared to availing taxi services. Additionally, this comes with its own added benefits.
There are a lot of things that should be considered while renting a car with a personal driver in the emirates. Being a federation of seven major cities, the place has its own rules, owing to their different culture. Despite the challenges, renting a car with a personal driver is always considered as a go to option by many people. Discover here best hire a driver in dubai.
Why hire a personal driver with a vehicle?
The Emirates are known for their tall skyscrapers, deserts, scenic landscapes and so much more. The seven emirates have so much more to offer. All of this can be explored well through their fantastic roads. The place has an amazing network of roads and high quality highways. All of these make it easy to navigate around the cities. Here are some reasons as to why hiring a personal driver with a vehicle is always beneficial.
● As mentioned earlier, the emirates have an amazing road system in place. The roads are specially designed for cars, which guarantees safety.
● You can find people from different nationalities here. Having a driver from your nation makes it easier for you to communicate and convey your needs.
● If you have to travel to multiple locations, relying on taxis or public transport will just add up to your waiting time.
● You get to explore a lot while you are travelling in the car you rented.
● You have a range of options to choose your car. Depending on your budget, you can rent economy cars to top high-end cars.
Tips to hire a personal driver with a vehicle in emirates
Now that you understand the benefits of hiring a personal driver with a car, here are some tips that will help you through the process.
Choosing the car type
With a wide range of options available for renting a car, one is sure to get puzzled. The high-end cars might look tempting. But you also should consider your budget and the places you will be visiting. Here’s a small guide to help you decide on the car type to rent.
● Economy or mini car- If you are running low on your budget and are planning to restrict yourself to exploring a single city, then economy or mini cars will be the best option. You can rent them at a cheaper cost and can even save upon some money spent on gas. However, this option isn’t feasible if you are travelling in a group.
● 4X4 car- If you are thinking of going on a desert safari and have fun driving around the dunes, renting a 4X4 car will be the best option.
● Medium or large car- If you are travelling with your family or a group of friends, and thinking of exploring a couple of cities, choosing a medium or large car will be of help. Often, these cars are quite spacious and enable you to travel with heavy luggage. If you can afford it, you can rent a luxury car to enjoy the speed on Emirates highways.
● Luxury car- If you just want to enjoy every moment of your trip and are backed by a good budget, you can go ahead with renting a luxury car.
Picking up your rented car
There are certain things that you need to check while picking your rented car to be on the safe side. It is always advisable for you to inspect both the interior and exterior of the car. If you see any scratches or damages, click pictures. This will save you from paying for damages that you didn’t make. After the inspection, ask for a reliable contact from the rental company, whom you can contact in case of any emergency. Check for the documents of your car and driver and ensure that everything is in place.
Most importantly, check for the functioning of the AC of the car. Temperatures in Emirates soar up high, making the place hot like hell. You can’t stand a chance to open the windows of your car due to sand carried by the air. So, be sure that the AC of the car you rented is in good condition. Lastly, ask them about returning the car- is someone employed for the drop-off or should you just drive it yourself to their office? If possible, take some time to click the pictures of the car while returning.
Rental companies make sure that their cars are insured. However, it is always advisable to check the insurance papers of the car while renting it. In addition to this, there are several optional insurances that you can avail.
● Loss damage waiver- If you avail this insurance, you will get covered if the rented car gets damaged or stolen.
● Personal effects cover- This insurance covers you from theft of your belongings from your rented car.
● Personal accident insurance- This insurance covers you of medical expenses if the car you are travelling in meets with an accident.
Always check with the rental companies about the additional insurance options they offer. Apart from this, check with your bank if they offer any rental car insurance options abroad. Sometimes, it might come with your credit card, free of cost. Do check all the terms and conditions mentioned in the insurance papers to avoid yourself from landing up in unpleasant situations.
Renting a car always comes with additional expenses. So check with the company about these expenses before you set out with the car. Discover here best hire a driver in dubai.