The MP state government has now launched a rural street vendor loan scheme, modelled after the urban street vendor loan scheme. Rural street vendors will be given working capital of Rs. 10,000 from banks, with no interest, for their work and company under this scheme. The state of Madhya Pradesh will pay the entire cost of interest. Banks frequently do not expect beneficiaries to have any kind of collateral or security deposit.
Registration for MP Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal 2021
Any qualified person can register on the MP Kamgar Setu Portal for a loan under the “Mukhya Mantri Street Vendor Loan Scheme (Rural)” at kamgarsetu.mp.gov.in. The Gramin Kamgar Setu portal was launched via video conference on July 8, 2020.
How to Register For Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal
Visit the website of Gramin Kamgar Setu portal. Applicants need to fill in all the details in the registration form Details as Adhar, business, samagra information. Recheck all the details sections and apply for the Gramin street vendor loan scheme.
Eligibility for MP Rular Street Vendor
Here are Some eligibility criteria that an applicant must follow -:
- No boundation of Caste, Any person with any caste can apply.
- The applicant should be a huckster (street vendor).
- It is essential to come from a rural area.
- The applicant must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh permanently.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 55.
- Applicants of any degree of education are eligible to apply.
Purpose of Gramin Kamgar Setu Yojana
Migrant laborers and small traders from the state’s poor rural areas would be eligible for a loan via low-cost equipment or a working capital bank under the Chief Minister Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme. The benefit of this scheme will be paid only for the development of new enterprises and migrant workers in rural areas. The Self Employment Training Institute (RCET) will provide entrepreneurship creation (EDP) training to rural migrant workers to help them start a new company. Banks will provide loans to start a business after the training.
MP Gramin Street Vendor Loan Scheme’s Recipients :
The following is the complete list of MP Mukhyamantri Street Vendor Loan Scheme (Rural) 2021 recipients:
- Pullers of handcarts and rickshaws
- Rural artisans
- Staff associated with the Karmkar Mandal
Banks must authorize the loan within 30 days
Banks will approve the loan within 30 days of the application being submitted, according to Chief Minister Shivraj Chouhan. The cases will be dealt with in a “first come, first served way. Collectors will be the nodal officers for the Mukhyamantri Street Vendor Loan Scheme (Rural) in districts, which will be run by the Panchayat and Rural Development departments.
Also, MP kiosks can be used to request applications. In addition, applications will be accepted at Gram Panchayat and Janpad Panchayat offices.
No expenses, collateral protection, or security deposit are necessary.
For applicants to benefit from the Gramin Kamgar Setu Yojana, the MP state government clarifies that no charges, collateral protection, or security deposit are necessary. The CM also told the officials that no fees of any kind should be charged to applicants at any stage.
- The scheme will provide beneficiaries with a loan of up to Rs 10,000 to help them start their company.
- The state government of Madhya Pradesh will cover the entire cost of interest under the scheme.
- The beneficiaries would be able to start their own company with the aid of the loan sum.
- Through the Self Employment Training Program, beneficiaries can receive entrepreneurship creation (EDP) training.
Candidates who are having trouble registering or applying online on the site should call the scheme’s helpline at 0755-2700800.