If you have a flat midriff, you are likely to flaunt it with a crop top. Crop tops aren’t just meant for those in college. You can wear them while going out with your girl gang or even on a bike ride with your special one.
Crop tops are quite versatile. They can be paired with skirts, skin fit jeans, or leather pants as per the occasion and choice of styling. You can buy these exclusive pairs like crop top and palazzo, crop top, and women’s dhoti pants online. The pairing of crop tops has evolved over the years and goes a level up every passing year.
Continue reading to find your idle fusion wear with crop tops:
- Crop top with a long flowy Lehenga: It is an absolutely loved combo by all the ladies. A comfortable crop top and a flowing lehenga are perfect fusion outfits which girls would prefer over anything. You can pair it with some hoop earrings and a cool bracelet.
- Crop Top and Palazzo: Palazzos are nowhere near behind the trend of the crop tops. Along with crop tops, palazzos are also super versatile and comfortable. There wouldn’t be a more stunning combination than pairing these two together. Bright radiant coloured fabrics with them give a killer yet soft look altogether
- Saree with a Crop Top: Nothing could be a more perfect definition of fusion wear than these two. This outfit is trendy, edgy and elegant. Its sophisticated look makes it look more attractive. A messy bun with some flats would level up the style quotient of the overall look.
- Dhoti with a Crop Top: If you want to make a bold and unique style statement then this is the look of the year for you. Try finding some women’s dhoti pants online and pair them up with a cute crop top. Oxidized jewellery adds the right amount of swag to the look.
- All Black: No matter what, black is the irreplaceable beauty of the fashion industry. Another trendy fusion look is a crop top, with a long flowy palazzo with a cape on top, all black. Little print detailing or some embroidery on the cape appears very glamorous. You can also try this look in some pretty nude shade fabrics.
- Simple Pants combo: You can wear some funky crop top with simple bright or nude coloured straight pants. It gives a hint of modernism and subtle embellishment. Tie your hair in a half braid and a pair of high heels.
- Fish Cut Skirt and a Crop Top: A fish cut skirt with ruffles can be paired with a sleeveless crop top. The style speaks of fairy tales and is extremely eye-catching. The gorgeous ruffles and a pretty crop top compile to be a drool-worthy combination.
- Mismatch Plain fabrics: fabrics with a subtle tone and less radiating colours are perfect to use for this look. Combine a bright coloured crop top with the same colour pant with a pair of long jhumkas. You can also take a subtle coloured cape over it in traditional weaves.
- Draped Skirt, Jacket and Crop Top: Draped skirt, jacket and a crop top are stunning when worn together separately but a totally magical experience when styled together. It gives a perfect fusion vibe and makes you stand out in the crowd. A minimal amount of jewellery is preferable for the look with a pair of T-Strap Sandals.
Crop tops can be styled with anything and everything provided that you can carry them off with panache. Nowadays, ethnic Indian outfits are gradually blending in with the modern fashion industry and giving extensive results. Try any of these combos at your parties or get-togethers and be the fashion queen in the crowd.