Canon Pixma MG3620 Printer is one of the best printers one can find. But, many users do not know the steps to set up the Canon Pixma Printer. So, are you among those users who are searching for how to setup Canon Pixma MG3620 Printer? With the help of this guide, you can set up the printer quickly using a Bluetooth connection, USB connection, WPS Pin Code, and LAN connection. But before that, ensure to connect wireless printers using a wireless method only. While connecting a device to your Canon printer, when another device (like a mobile phone) is already linked to it, make sure that you use the same method for your new appliance that you used before. Now, follow the guide and set up your Canon printer at the snap of the fingers.
Steps to Setup Canon Pixma MG3620 Printer
Canon Printer prints safely and quickly, but before stepping ahead to enjoy the print features, you have to set up your Printer. Let us start each method one by one.
1. Canon Pixma MG3620 Setup by WPS PIN
This method will allow you to easily create wireless device connections and security settings. Follow the steps carefully to instantly complete the setup process of the Canon MG3620 Printer.
- First, look at the top of your printer and press and hold the ‘WiFi’ button till the light flashes.
- Now, press the WiFi button again to print the wireless connection settings such as PIN code.
- Now, press and hold the’ Stop’ button from the printer until the light starts flashing 16 times.
- Now, you are required to set the ‘WPS PIN CODE,’ which will be shown on your device’s screen. Follow it one after the other and enter the WPS Pin Code to complete the setup.
- In the meanwhile, confirm the WiFi light if it is continuously flashing.
2. Canon Pixma MG3620 WiFi Setup by LAN Connection
This method will use a LAN connection to connect your Canon printer to your WiFi network, follow the steps below. But first, ensure that your Canon Pixma printer is on. If it is off, turn it on with the ‘Power’ button.
- Now, navigate your printer’s screen and click on the ‘Settings’ button.
- You can take the help of the ‘Arrow’ buttons to move to the ‘Device Settings’ option and click on the ‘Ok’ button to open.
- Now, hover on the ‘LAN Settings’ using the ‘Arrow’ buttons again.
- As you are connecting the Canon Pixma MG3620 Printer to the WiFi network with the help of the LAN connection, ensure that you have connected them with the LAN.
- Now, select the ‘LAN Settings’ option to open and click on the ‘Ok’ button.
- Further, you have to open the ‘Wireless LAN Settings’ folder.
- Now, directly with the help of the LAN, the WiFi network will be fetched.
- When the WiFi light flashes near your printer’s panel, it means that you are being informed of having one or more WiFi networks.
- Use the ‘Arrow’ buttons, and by your Wireless network name, choose the ‘WiFi network.’
- If the server keeps seeking and cannot show any result, click on ‘Stop’ to get back to the previous step. Repeat the step and request our printer to search for your WiFi network.
- When you discover your WiFi network, select it by clicking on ‘Yes’ with the help of the ‘Arrow’ keys.
- Now, enter your ‘WPS Code’ and click on the ‘OK’ button.
By following the above Canon Pixma setup process using a LAN connection, you may complete your setup. If you need to connect your printer to a device without the internet, move to the next method.
3. Canon Printer Setup MG3620 by a USB Cable
Follow the below instructions to connect your Canon Pixma MG3620 printer to your device using a USB cable. Before applying the steps, you must be ready with a USB cable of good quality and length.
- First, make your printer off by removing the Canon printer’s power cord because there can be a chance of an explosion.
- Now, connect one end of a USB cable to the printer’s port and one end to your system.
- Now, press and hold the printer’s ‘Power” button and turn on your printer.
- Now, select the Canon Printer where its name appears on the screen, and confirm your preference.
- Now, open your internet web browser, and download Canon’s printer driver from its official website.
- Then, implement the instructions mentioned on the website and set up the printer.
- You have completed the Canon Pixma MG3620 printer setup, and check if your printer is ready for print.
Hopefully, you find this detailed guide on Canon Pixma MG3620 setup for Windows 10 helpful in developing a connection between your printer and your device. Now, test your Canon Pixma printer if it is ready to print. If you are looking for some further help, you can contact representatives and get an immediate response to your problem.