Mahatma Gandhi once said, “There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.” Food is a basic necessity for a living being. Life without food is impossible, and then there are some people who are incapable of earning a two-time meal.
Food is something that puts a smile on everyone’s face, and if it is delicious, it enhances one’s mood. Cooking is an art, and we often hear that taste is there in the hands of the maker. However, there are some people (especially the bachelors) who are not at all good at this art. To their aid, some best cooking apps available for smartphones that comprise a plethora of elegant and delicious recipes.
In this post, we will be discussing the best cooking apps that can help you learn cooking like a pro. So without any further ado, let us look into the best cooking apps 2020.
Sidechef is known to be one of the most popular cooking apps for hands-on easy recipes. The app comes with a wide range of options to choose from more than 16000 recipes. Sidechef features include…
- You can prepare meals with the help of planning tools.
- You can try new cuisines from different parts of the world.
- There’s a feature to buy grocery ingredients from the app itself.
- You can also customize the meals as per your requirement.
Are you tired of eating food outside? Don’t you miss the fun of cooking food at home and trying different recipes? Kitchen Stories brings to all food lovers an application with many recipes on hand.
The things that this application lets you find go considerably more past cooking, for example, cooking stories, kitchen tricks, seasonal vegetables, and so forth
The application enhances your overall experience with image instructed guidelines and ensures you have your desired meal. Its features include,
- With the “serving” option, you can place adequate portions of food for everyone.
- You can get step-by-step cooking videos from the app.
- Recipes can be saved for later.
- Perhaps the best feature, when you click on the dish, you will get its nutrient quotient per serving.
BBC Good Food
If you are enthusiastic about trying out every new recipe that comes in the market, this application is the best thing for you. This application brings you the best dishes from all around the world and gives you the delight of cooking. You can learn about preparing a dish from several popular recipes from this app. The app contains some of the wonderful features,
- You can share preferred recipes with your friends and family.
- You can unchain infinite recipes with the premium subscription of the app.
- The app also provides a rating feature for recipes that a user can rate as per their choice for helping it reach others.
Forks over Knives
Another free app, available for both iOS and Android users, Forks and Knives is one of the best recipe apps 2020. With Forks and Knives, you can get extensive plant-based recipes from over 50 popular chefs around the globe. The app is best suited for those who consider themselves pure-vegan. Some of the prominent features of the app include,
- The recipes provided here are intrusively helping people adopt a healthy lifestyle.
- To end your cravings, more than 400 recipes featuring plant-based recipes are available.
- You can opt for landscape mode in the app for viewing the recipe information on fullscreen.
When the name is already Tasty, you can imagine how tasty the recipes would be. It is among the best cooking apps going around across platforms i.e. iOS and Android, as both platforms have offered Editor’s Choice awards to the application for the collection of its tempting recipes. The app extensively helps those who want to learn cooking from scratch. Some of the prominent features of Tasty are,
- You can get options to filter out the low carbohydrates and other healthy and gluten-free recipes.
- You can get daily recipe recommendations on the app.
- Recipes can be saved for later & users can watch later for cooking meals.
- You can also filter veg/non-veg as per your taste option.
Time to conclude:
Well, here are some of the best cooking apps, or should I say the best recipe apps available for both iOS and Android platforms. In case I have missed any name here of your preference, feel free to mention it in the comments section.