Uttarakhand is one of the delightful conditions of India. It is normally advanced with valleys, trees and high snow-topped mountain tops. Locale insightful this state is partitioned into two sections one is Kumaon and one is Garhwal. The Valley of Flower trek is arranged in the Chamoli area of the Gharwal district. Chamoli is a lovely spot encompassed by a rich green valley and mountains.
Consistently numerous travelers visit this delightful valley. The historical backdrop of this valley is intriguing. All things considered, this valley is an unplanned revelation by British resident Frank S Smith in 1931. Mr, Frank with his two colleagues were coming back from the endeavor of Mt. Kamet then they lost their direction and arrived at this valley. Subsequent to encountering its excellence they named it as “Valley of Flowers”. It is the world legacy site proclaimed by UNESCO in 2002.
Day 1: Rishikesh – Joshimath
- Reach Rishikesh in the Morning
- Rest for some time after night-long excursion and load up on the transport or recruit a taxi.
- Appreciate the beautiful excursion until Joshimath showed up
- After 9-10 hrs drive, reach Joshimath and registration at inn/visitor house/homestay.
- Have some rest and appreciate the night excellence of Joshimath
- Appreciate supper and overnight remain at Joshimath lodging
Day 2: Joshimath – Govindghat-Ghangaria
- Get Up promptly in the first part of the day, appreciate the dawn, eat and drive towards Govind Ghat.
- As you reach there, start the trek towards Ghangharia.
- After 6-7 trekking you will reach Ghangharia
- Registration at the lodging and appreciate the quiet Ghangharia town.
- Night rest at Ghangharia Hotel.
Day 3: Ghangaria – Valley of Flowers – Ghangaria
- Ascend before the sun and appreciate the dawn with tea/espresso
- Prepare by eating and trek towards the Valley of Flowers.
- The all out trek is 7.5 km where the time length is 2-3 hrs for one side of the trek.
- Subsequent to getting section go from the counter at the passage of Valley of Flowers. Begin investigating the most pleasant valley which you have never observed.
- In the wake of visiting valley head back to Ghangharia and have some rest at the lodging
- Supper and night rest at Ghangharia lodging
Day 4: Ghangaria – Hemkund Sahib – Ghangaria
- Rise promptly in the first part of the day, prepare and begin trekking towards the most peaceful and consecrated site that is Hemkund Sahib Gurudwara and lake.
- The absolute separation you need to cover is 12 km.
- On the off chance that your body and climate temperature permits, at that point take a sacred plunge in the lake and look for endowments in Gurudwara.
- Head-back to Ghangharia and expedite remain.
Day 5: Ghangaria – Govindghat – Joshimath
- Prepare promptly in the first part of the day, Pack your all sacks and head back to Joshimath
- Registration at the lodging and take rest
Day 6: Joshimath – Rishikesh
- Bid farewell to this delightful area.
- Head back to Rishikesh and board on the transport for a continuous excursion with sweet recollections of the outing.
The most effective method to Reach
Rishikesh is the closest railroad station to Joshimath. The Joshimath is 255 km far away from Rishikesh. This railroad station is all around associated with all significant rail route stations all through India. From Rishikesh, you can board on the administration/private transport or recruit a taxi to reach Joshimath.
By street availability among Rishikesh and Joshimath is solid. To reach Joshimath from Rishikesh by street requires 9-10 hrs drive either by transport or taxi. In Rishikesh, you can enlist a private taxi/taxi from the specialist organizations in the event that you feel awkward to go in a transport.
The Jolly Grant Airport is the fundamental air terminal in the Garhwal area. It is arranged in Dehradun. There are normal departures from Delhi air terminal to reach there. From the air terminal, you can enlist a taxi/taxi to reach Joshimath.
Best Time to Visit
The best time to visit the Valley of Flowers is the main seven day stretch of June to the long stretch of October. This valley stays shut after 31 October by the Forest Department of Uttarakhand. This valley is a piece of the national park so timings for section and exit are fixed. Outdoors is likewise not permitted.